Site Meter

Monday, October 11, 2010

New Dior 671 Violette Graphique/Grapic Berry and comparison

Dear Lacqueristas,

My boyfriend had a *great* idea when I was washing him some grapes to take to work. In real life they did look kinda similar....

He felt very proud and thought this pic turned out pretty cool. I'm happy that he cares about my obsession :-) Thanks dear boyfriend :-)

Dior 671 Violette Graphique/Graphic Berry is a saturated darker fuchsia. Very deep, cool and bright. Colors like this are flattering on my pinkish skin tone and after all this glittah, foil and duochrome finishes that this fall brought us so far, a good creme is like a deep breath. A sanctuary in glittah times.
Formula was great, the new tapered brush wasn't so great. I hope I will get used to working with this brush...
For this swatch I applied 3 coats because I was afraid of the macro. In real life 2 coats would do.

I didn't think I had anything comparible in my stash. But it looks like I did afterall:

 OPI Miami Beet, Dior 671, OPI Manicurist of Seville


Indoors

Same order as above, but in the sun

Manicurist of Seville is darker and more red toned. Miami Beet comes pretty close but I wouldn't raise a dupe alarm.

Do you experience foil/glitter/duo chrome overkill sometimes?

Hasta la vista, Laqueristas!

4 comments:

Zara said...

Ooh, lovely! I definitely experience foil/glitter/duochrome overkill at times...I've been working my way through the OPI Burlesque glitters, and while I love them all, I'm going to be wearing cremes for a while after I'm through. :)

AnnKiins'♥ said...

Nice color.
Your like a professional, I can never get the polish so near to my cuticles without painting on them!

nm said...

first photo is great! grapes and nails, both look amazing.

Unknown said...

oakley sunglasses
ralph lauren sale clearance
pandora charms
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet
swarovski crystal
adidas stan smith
louis vuitton outlet
adidas yeezy
ugg outlet
cc20180929

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading comments but please be respectfull and don't post links to your own blog :-)